Where do you want to take your business?
From mom and pop stores, to tech start-ups, successful businesses need to plan, particularly when it comes to taxes.
Tax planning is a year-round event if you want to minimize your business’s tax bill. Whether it’s capitalizing on deductions or finding tax-friendly ways to run your business, Brugh CPA Group can work with you to discover ways to reduce your tax obligations and make paying taxes less stressful.
Brugh Group professionals have a thorough understanding of tax codes that are relevant to your business and they’ll use this knowledge to minimize your tax liability.
Let Brugh Group help you with issues such as:
- Defining business income
- Identifying deductions or credits
- Business structure – should you be a sole proprietorship? An LLC? A Sub-S Corporation?
- Valuation and selling your business
- Maximizing deductions and write-offs
- Planning for down economies
- Capitalizing on your home office
- Capital asset depreciation
- Minimizing cost-of-business debt
- Reducing audit risk
- Improving record keeping
- And more